Providing Leading Technology and Outstanding Results
Dr. Richardson-Foote always uses state-of-the-art equipment in her comfortable office. We surprise our patients with pleasant procedures, including oral surgery.
Our goal is to provide some of the the latest techniques and procedures in oral surgery in a safe and secure environment. To schedule a consultation, contact our office today.
Tooth Extractions: Wisdom teeth or other teeth may crowd the mouth, posing threats to your healthy smile. Extraction creates more space in the mouth to preserve beauty and function. Dr. Richardson-Foote wants her patients to know that they can expect slight pressure, but no pain.
Allografts and Xenografts: Bone or socket grafting procedures can be used to protect the jawbone. A lack of jawbone may result from missing teeth and will lead to difficulty chewing and a prematurely aged appearance. Grafting is a permanent solution to jawbone loss.
Implant Site Preparation: In most cases, the success of a dental implant hinges on the height, depth, and width of the jawbone. If the jawbone has receded significantly, we will recommend bone grafting to ensure a more stable foundation for your dental implants.
We are advocates for soft tissue preservation. Rest assured that our procedures are:
- Minimally invasive with minimal discomfort
- Conservative, preserving as much healthy tissue and natural tooth structure as possible
- Used to produce a natural-looking smile
- Safe and proven to protect your oral health
Above and Beyond with Laser Dentistry
We want you to feel comfortable in any oral surgery. Our soft tissue laser evaporates tissue instead of cutting it. Patient benefits include:
- Fewer or no stitches
- Minimal or no anesthesia necessary
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized
- Wounds heal faster, making recovery time easier
- Bacterial infections are minimized because laser sterilizes the area during surgery
You can take advantage of laser dentistry in a crown lengthening, frenectomy, tissue debridgement, or abscess drainage.
PRF for Faster Healing
Dr. Richardson-Foote is committed to your success. PRF, or platelet rich fibrins, are a natural way to speed up your healing process. The PRF comes from your own blood and is applied to the area of oral surgery.
There are two important reasons why we use PRF.
- Accelerated healing after bone grafting and other procedures
- Decreased instance of dry sockets and other complications
Call our office to schedule your consultation or ask your questions about the oral surgeries we offer. We look forward to speaking with you!