At Foote Family Dental the comfort of our patients is one of our greatest concerns.
We want our patients to be relaxed and comfortable during each and every procedure.
Because of this we offer a number of patient comforts at our state of the art dental practice. Some of our patient comforts include:
- Sedation Dentistry – If going to the dentist makes you anxious, do not worry. Using sedation dentistry we can help you calm down and relax so that we can help you receive the treatment you need. We offer two types of sedation, including nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and oral conscious sedation.
- Blankets – Having a blanket is a wonderful way to feel more relaxed for your visit. If you would like a blanket, just let us know!
- Neck Pillows – If going to the dentist in the past has ever caused you neck strain because of a longer procedure, don’t worry. We have neck pillows ready for your use, so that you can stay comfortable and relaxed.
- Hot Towels – Want to feel more refreshed after a treatment? We have hot towels available to help you feel relaxed and renewed.
- TVs – In our treatment rooms we have TVs ready for your use. Watching TV during a procedure will make your time with us fly by.
- Refreshments – Need a little refreshment? No problem! We have refreshments available to our patients in the waiting room.
Dr. Richardson-Foote and her staff work their hardest to maintain a relaxing, spa-like environment. If you have any questions about the patient comforts we can provide you on your visit, please call us today!